From our 4 star hotel in Sorrento, after the load of energy with the breakfast buffet, you can leave to discover two gems just a few miles from the Best Western Hotel La Solara: Naples and the island of Capri.
What to see in Naples
- Spaccanapoli, that is the road that goes from the Spanish Quarter to Forcella district cutting in a straight line the city of Naples. The ancient palaces, churches, legends and the unmistakable scents of Neapolitan cuisine will better express the soul of the city.
- The Royal Palace, you cannot miss the royal apartments, the Royal Chapel, the gardens and the Theatre of the court.
- Archaeological Museum, one of the most important in the world for the quality and quantity of art that it hosts.
- Veiled Christ in the Cappella San Severo, a place full of esoteric and religious symbols.
- The ancient Bourbon Royal Palace of Capodimonte museum houses works of great masters of painting: Botticelli , Goya , Titian and Caravaggio.
From the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento many hydrofoil will take you in a few minutes to beautiful Capri, where you can admire the Faraglioni and the Blue Grotto, walk among the historic homes of Anacapri, climb Mount Solaro and enjoy a coffee or an aperitif in the Piazzetta.