Best Western Hotel La Solara has a strategic location that allows you to reach the center of Sorrento in few minutes thanks to a shuttle service but also other touristic destinations such as Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum, Naples and Capri, the Royal Palace in Caserta and many itineraries easily accessible from our 4 star hotel in Sorrento.
Sorrento is the main town in the Sorrento’s Coast and a well known holiday resort since ancient times thanks to the breathtaking views, the landscape of gardens and citrus trees, the sea and the charming old town.
Churches and historic buildings, scenic spots and alleys of shops will let unforgettable your holiday in Sorrento guest of Best Western Hotel La Solara, while bars, restaurants and cafes will cheer up your leisure time. You’ll find stores where to go shopping , festivals that liven up your evenings and beach resorts where you can relax under the sun.
What not to miss in Sorrento, the advice of Best Western Hotel La Solara
- Correale Museum, with a collection of minor arts of the '600 and '700 housed in the residence of the Correali, the Villa Rota.
- Church of San Francesco, charming monastery complex that consists of the church, the cloister and monastery.
- Piazza Tasso, the main square of Sorrento and the heart of the town, named after the most famous citizen of Torquato Tasso, which has also a dedicated monument.
- Sorrento Cathedral, the most important church of the city, when he was baptized Tasso.
- The picturesque Marina Grande and Marina Piccola, a fishing village the first and a characteristic port the second one.
- Museum of marquetry, in the eighteenth century Palazzo Pomarici Santomasi. You can admire furniture and objects made by carvers from 800 to today, paintings, drawings, engravings, prints and vintage photographs relating to the landscapes of the Amalfi Coast.